A pyrethroid insecticide as an emulsifiable concentrate for the control of ants and household insects as listed.
- Residual control of ants inside and outside.
- Added synergist for quick knockdown.
- Effective against most indoor pests.
- Poisonous when swallowed or inhaled.
- Handle the concentrate with care.
- May irritate skin, eyes and cause skin irritation and sensitization.
- Do not use on edible crops, foodstuffs or surfaces on which food is handled or stored.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Poisonous if absorbed through the skin, swallowed or inhaled
- Toxic to bees, fish, wildlife and aquatic organisms
- Store in a cool place away from food and feed.