Insecticide dusting powder for home garden and animal use. A residual contact and stomach poison for the control of pests as listed.
- Ready to use.
- Garden and veterinary uses.
- Dermal poisoning – unlikely.
- Warnings: ALLOW 14 DAYS BETWEEN LAST APPLICATION AND HARVEST OR GRAZING AND 7 DAYS BETWEEN LAST APPLICATION AND SLAUGHTER OF FOWLS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
- Poisonous by swallowing and inhalation.
- May irritate eyes.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Keep container well closed.